Adelaide Park/Churchill

Adelaide Park/Churchill Homes for Sale

6 results | Page 1 of 1
12 24 48
Search/Filter Properties


LOADING

For sale $319,900
2118 Cumberland AVE S, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2118 Cumberland Ave S

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 810 sqft
For sale $329,900
319 1010 Ruth ST E, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

319 1010 Ruth St E

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

1 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1076 sqft
For sale $359,900
1918 Wiggins AVE S, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

1918 Wiggins Ave S

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1068 sqft
For sale $364,900
2106 Cairns AVE, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2106 Cairns Ave

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1000 sqft
For sale $399,900
2704 Ferguson AVE, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2704 Ferguson Ave

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1126 sqft
For sale $429,900
2501 Ewart AVE, saskatoon, Saskatchewan

2501 Ewart Ave

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1345 sqft
Interested?
Your Favourites

 

No Favourites Found

 

A brief history

Adelaide Park Churchill was originally two neighbourhoods: Churchill (north) and Adelaide Park (south), with Ruth Street as the dividing line. When the City of Saskatoon redrew the boundaries in the 1990s, they were combined into Adelaide/Churchill.
Churchill School was built in 1956 as a public school for just under 30 years before closing;  the grounds are now home to the Churchill Gardens condominium development.
Hugh Cairns V.C. School opened in 1960 and was named after a WWI Victoria Cross soldier from Saskatoon.
Cairns Avenue is named after John Cairns, a local pioneer. It was called 12th Avenue until it was renamed in 1954.
Churchill Shopping Centre, opened in 1957, is thought to be the oldest shopping centre in Saskatoon.
Most homes were built between 1946 to 1970: 785 home between 1946 and 1960 and 325 between 1961 and 1970. There was also a mini-boom in the 1980s when about 95 more homes were built.
More information about the Adelaide Park Churchill neighbourhood is available at the city of Saskatoon Neighbourhood Profile and at Wikipedia.
Adelaide Park Churchill was originally two neighbourhoods: Churchill (north) and Adelaide Park (south), with Ruth Street as the dividing line. When the City of Saskatoon redrew the boundaries in the 1990s, they were combined into Adelaide/Churchill.
Churchill School was built in 1956 as a public school for just under 30 years before closing;  the grounds are now home to the Churchill Gardens condominium development.
Hugh Cairns V.C. School opened in 1960 and was named after a WWI Victoria Cross soldier from Saskatoon.
Cairns Avenue is named after John Cairns, a local pioneer. It was called 12th Avenue until it was renamed in 1954.
Churchill Shopping Centre, opened in 1957, is thought to be the oldest shopping centre in Saskatoon.
Most homes were built between 1946 to 1970: 785 home between 1946 and 1960 and 325 between 1961 and 1970. There was also a mini-boom in the 1980s when about 95 more homes were built.
More information about the Adelaide Park Churchill neighbourhood is available at the city of Saskatoon Neighbourhood Profile and at Wikipedia.